The EPFO has changed the PF’s money-laundering rules. Now, for online withdrawal of PF accounts, more than Rs. 10 lakh rupees will be made online. Offline application will not be accepted for this. Apart from this, the EPFO has made online application necessary for withdrawal of more than Rs. 5,00,000 from Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) 1995.
If your PF account is not linked to the base, then you will not be able to apply for withdrawing online PF. Not only the amount of more than Rs.10 lakh, but you can also apply online to remove the PF amount less than that. However, without a base link, you will not be able to do this job online.
Such a PF account link from the base,
- First, go to the EPFO’s website gov.in, click on the ‘Online Services’ link ‘e-KYC Portal’ located on the home page.
- The new webpage will open after clicking ‘e-KYC Portal’ Here you will need to click on the link ‘LINK UAN AADHAAR’.
- Now another new webpage will open where you have to fill your information.
- You must enter your UAN and mobile number in the details. Keep in mind that your mobile number must be registered with UAN.
- After giving the details, the OTP will come on register mobile number.
- After filling the OTP, you will have to fill in the base number and click submit again.
- After this, another OTP will come. This OTP will appear on the mobile number from which your base link will be.
- After the last OTP verification, the link will be linked to the UAN base.